These healthy prawn tacos make a deliciously easy family lunch or dinner.
- Serves: 4
- Skill: beginner
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 6 min
- Total Time: 16 min
- 1 Pack raw prawns
- Olive Oil
- 8 Large tortilla wraps
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Cabbage, shredded finely (or use lettuce)
- 1 Tub of AvoFresh 'Hint of Lemon' or AvoFresh Guacamole
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Bunch Spinach leaves
- HEAT a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high.
- DRIZZLE the prawns with half the Olive Oil.
- COOK the prawns on the grill for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- SPRAY tortillas with olive oil spray.
- COOK the tortillas on grill for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly charred but still soft. Divide among serving plates.
- DIVIDE the AvoFresh, salad mixture (cabbage, tomato and spinach) and prawns among tortillas. Season. Serve immediately with a wedge of lime.