This delicious wrap recipe is a unique vegetarian combo that is great for snacking, lunch or dinner.
- Serves: 4
- Skill: beginner
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- 2 x 400g Cans Chickpeas
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 Tub of AvoFresh 'Hint of Lemon'
- 1 Bag Baby Mixed Leaf Salad Mix
- 8 Soft corn tortillas
- 150 g Cottage Cheese
- HEAT the oven to 220°C/200°C fan.
- DRAIN the chickpeas and put in a large bowl.
- ADD the olive oil, cumin and paprika to the bowl of chickpeas.
- STIR the chickpeas well to coat, then spread them onto a large baking tray and roast it for 20-25 mins. (until starting to crisp)
- SHAKE the tray halfway through cooking to ensure the chickpeas roast evenly.
- REMOVE crisp chickpeas from the oven and season to taste.
- WARM the tortillas following pack instructions.
- FILL the tortilla with the chickpeas, cottage cheese and leaves.