Raw Salmon Poke Bowl
Celebrate this vibrant and protein rich salmon poke bowl to get your poke on! Healthy goodness in ever spoonful with Japanese inspired flavours for a delicious gourmet meal.
- Serves: 4
- Skill: intermediate
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 70 min
- 500 g Salmon fillets
- 2 cups Brown rice
- 1 AvoFresh (Garlic + Coriander)
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Radicchio lettuce
- 400 g Hanabi soybeans
- 1 Bunch Spring onions
- Black sesame seeds to garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste (optional)
- BOIL in a medium sized saucepan 5 cups of water to boil, add 2 cups of brown rice and leave on low for 35 mins. Turn off and leave the rice covered to steam for a further 10 mins.
- CUT in cubes your raw salmon fillet. Finely slice your Radicchio lettuce. Chop your spring onion on an angle.
- GRATE in long strips your carrots
- BUILD Start by adding your rice as a base and from one side, clockwise till you complete your bowl. Salmon followed by lettuce, carrot, beans, AvoFresh, spring onion and sesame seeds.
- ADD salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- ENJOY your poke’