Home-made Beef Burger
This is our Homemade Beef AvoFresh Burger. Packed with flavour and that gourmet touch. Ready in 30 mins and a family favourite to enjoy.
- Serves: 6
- Skill: beginner
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- 500 g Grass-fed ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 6 Burger buns
- 1 AvoFresh (a hint of lemon)
- 1 bunch Green Oak Lettuce leaves
- 2 Greenhouse Truss tomatoes
- 1 Red salad onion
- 1 pack Swiss Cheese
- Optional garnishes: Fresh rocket leaves, pickled dill gherkins
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- GENTLY combine the ground beef in burger-sized patties. We’ve only added salt and pepper, but feel free to add any other seasonings in addition to your patties.
- GRILL the patties for 6 minutes on each side on low to medium heat
- SLICE tomatoes + onion.
- WASH and pull apart your lettuce + rocket
- BUILD Cut your burger buns in the middle, let’s build. Firstly, squeeze the AvoFresh onto your burger base, place onion, lettuce, patty, cheese, tomato, garnish and close with the burger lid.
- OPTIONAL you can choose to add sauce or more toppings to your burger before closing it up. ENJOY