Dairy Free – TikTok Inspired Wrap
You've probably seen the famous TikTok wraps going viral on the internet. We've done our own take of this using AvoFresh and keeping it dairy-free. Happy wrappin'
- Serves: 6
- Skill: intermediate
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- 500 g Chicken Breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Wholemeal wraps
- 1 AvoFresh (Lime + Black Pepper)
- 1 pack of washed baby spinach
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 Red salad onion
- 1 pack Perino grape tomatoes
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- CUT fillet the chicken breast in half (this will cook much quicker)
- GRILL the chicken on each side on low to medium heat for 4 mins
- SLICE tomatoes, onion, and cucumber
- BUILD Place your wrap on a board or plate. Firstly, cut from one side of your wrap to the centre of your wrap. Let’s start, squeeze the AvoFresh onto one side (quarter) of your wrap, place onion and tomato in another quarter, lettuce and cucumber, and the cooked sliced chicken in the final quarter.
- FOLD from the cut side follow in an anti-clockwise way till you close your wrap. ENJOY