Here you will find everything from great tips and ideas to competitions and promotions. Check back regularly for more inspirations or use the search box to find what you are after.
Kimbo's Avocado Chocolate Cake
What’s better than Avocado and Chocolate!??? Thanks Kimbo for sending in this delicious Chocolate cake & AvoFresh recipe.
All purpose flour – 3cups (484g)
Cocoa powder – 6 tbs (33.5g)
Baking Powder – 2tsp (12.5g)
Baking Soda – 2tsp (12.5g)
Salt – 1/2tsp (3g)
Vegetable oil – 1/4cup (59g)
Avofresh w/hit of lemon – 80g
Water – 2 cups (487g)
White vinegar – 2tbs (16g)
Vanilla extract – 2tsp (10g)
Granulated Sugar – 2 cups (450g)
Avofresh w/hint of lemon – 160g
Powdered Sugar – 2 cups (220g)
Cocoa Powder – 4tbs (28g)
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C
- Grease and flour round pan
- In a large bowl mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, avocado, water, vinegar and vanilla. Whisk until well combined
- Whisk sugar into wet mix
- Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture all at once. Beat with whisk until smooth
- Pour batter into cake pan. Bake for 30 to 35 min or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cake cool in pan for 15-20 min on a cooling rack.
- Put avofresh into a bowl
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder to avocado. Mix well until creamy and combined
- Frost cake. Let cake sit for a few hours before serving, allowing time for flavours to blend.
Heres a scrumptious idea provided to us by Cass.
Avofresh Devilled Eggs
Eggs x 8
1 x tube avofresh lime & black pepper
Salt to taste (but not too much)
Smoked paprika to garnish
Here’s a quick and delicious Avocado and Prawn appetiser that’s perfect for summer entertaining.
Simply cut some lightly toasted bread to your desired shape, spread or squeeze on AvoFresh Avocado and top with a succulent barbequed prawn!
For a spicier version, try using AvoFresh, “Chilli, Garlic & Coriander” flavour, with Garlic prawns and garnish with a little fresh coriander.
Love your Avocado on Toast?
Try this heart shaped inspiration for the one you love or when you just feel like spoiling yourself.
Use a large heart shaped cookie cutter to shape the toast (or carefully cut the shape out using a knife). Spread with a generous layer of AvoFresh avocado, top with a pouched or fried egg and add a fresh basil leaf.
What a great way to start the day!